Corbett Jungle Safari : Delhi- Corbett- Delhi(02 Nights /03 Days)
Day 1 : Delhi-Corbett National Park (235 kms)
On arrival in Delhi, you will be received by our representative and transferred to the Corbett. Check in at Resort. Have lunch at the wildlife resort. Take a nature walk accompanied by a naturalist, along the Kosi River. This area is a bird watcher's paradise. Over night stay at Resort.
Day 2 : Corbett National Park
Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park for tiger tracking. Drive along the Ramganga, to look for some fish-eating Gharial and Marsh Crocodiles. If you are lucky enough, you will possibly see the some species of Kingfishers, Pallas & Himalayan Greyheaded Fishing Eagles, Osprey, Crested Serpent Eagle and of course the Mammalia. Later on arrive at Dhikala, where the natural setting will take your breath away. Have lunch and rest for while, enjoying the panoramic view of the grassland area and its abundant wildlife. The elephant ride from Dhikala provides the opportunity get a close view of the Himalayan wildlife. Jeep ride back to the lodge for overnight stay.
Day 3 : Corbett National Park- Delhi (235 kms)
After breakfast Leave for Delhi by road. Arrive Delhi and transfer to the airport or Railway station for dropping with your sweet memories.
Package Cost Includes :
- Hotel Accommodation on SGL/TWIN/TPL/QDPL sharing basis.
- Welcome Drinks
- Meals - As per meal plan(Group) & breakfast in individual tour
- Pick-up and drop transfer from Airport/Jetty
- All sight seeing by AC/Non-AC Car
- Free use of all hotel facilities
- Entry fee and ferry tickets.
- All applicable taxes such as Driver Bata,Toll Charges,Parking Charges,Permit,etc.
Package Cost Excludes :
- Airline/Railway ticket.
- Entry & Monuments fee
- Expenses like laundry, telephone,drinks,tips,portarage etc.
- Any accident insurance.